Hi there,

I'm a developer based in London and have developed a side project in my side time. Fortunately it seems to be doing quite well, unfortunately for me I don't have time to maintain and take it to the next level. It's based on spree 1.2-stable.

It's needing a design refresh probably, someone to keep on top of updates and I'm sure there will be a few feature requests chucked in too. I think initially it will start as contract work with a few to taking it on as an ongoing project, it seems to have some potential as a high volume store.

Please contact me with if you may be interested, preferably with links to some previous work maybe.