Note that I migrated from Substruct, but the same rules apply. If you can
connect to the database, I would suggest doing a straight migration with a
rails script. Datashift_spree did work for me but it made things way harder
than just doing a plain console script. The one thing I did utilize though
was the cleanup script it had as it was super handy for clearing model data
to do a re-push.

Regards,

Nate

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:45:24 PM UTC-4, pr...@kaufmann-mercantile.com