The field to type in the variant name doesn't show up, after a while
looking at it i noticed the class `select2-offscreen`, removed it on the
browser and all was well. Was going to raise a Issue, but before I do, i'm
wondering if that's intentional? if so, why? what good is the field
offscreen
This could be the culprit:

https://github.com/spree/spree/issues/2620

Greg

  • Ryan Bigg at Mar 6, 2013 at 11:21 pm
    German Garcia:

    What steps can I use to accurately reproduce this issue on my machine?

    Could you please file a new issue with these steps and please include your
    application's Gemfile too.

    Added that to my gemfile but got the same, though for me it works, it's
    just not shown, if i edit the html on the browser I'm able to add products
    to the order
    The field to type in the variant name doesn't show up, after a while
    looking at it i noticed the class `select2-offscreen`, removed it on the
    browser and all was well. Was going to raise a Issue, but before I do, i'm
    wondering if that's intentional? if so, why? what good is the field
    offscreen
    This could be the culprit:

    https://github.com/spree/**spree/issues/2620<https://github.com/spree/spree/issues/2620>

    Greg