Hello everyone!
When one tries to click cart,
next error occurs:
"The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass:
'Spree::BillingIntegration::Skrill::QuickCheckout'. This error is raised
because the column 'type' is reserved for storing the class in case of
inheritance. Please rename this column if you didn't intend it to be used
for storing the inheritance class or overwrite
Spree::PaymentMethod.inheritance_column to use another column for that
information."
I use Ruby 1.9.3, RubyOnRails 3.2.8, Spree 1.2.0.

Thank you in advance for every suggestions and offers!

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 27, 2013 at 9:20 pm
    Hi Arthur,

    Sorry that you got this error.

    Are you able to provide me with the steps you took to get to this point
    please? Also include the spree gems from your Gemfile, as that will help in
    the debugging.

    "The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass:
    'Spree::BillingIntegration::Skrill::QuickCheckout'. This error is raised
    because the column 'type' is reserved for storing the class in case of
    inheritance. Please rename this column if you didn't intend it to be used
    for storing the inheritance class or overwrite
    Spree::PaymentMethod.inheritance_column to use another column for that
    information."
    I use Ruby 1.9.3, RubyOnRails 3.2.8, Spree 1.2.0.

    Thank you in advance for every suggestions and offers!

  • Arthur Galyamov at Feb 28, 2013 at 8:24 am
    My gem file:
    source 'https://rubygems.org'

    gem 'rails', '3.2.8'

    # Bundle edge Rails instead:
    # gem 'rails', :git => 'git://github.com/rails/rails.git'

    gem 'mysql2'
    #gem 'make_permalink'
    gem 'jquery-rails'

    gem 'ckeditor'
    gem 'russian'

    # Deploy with Capistrano
    gem 'capistrano'
    gem 'rvm-capistrano'
    gem 'orm_adapter'

    # To use debugger
    # gem 'debugger'
    gem 'spree', '1.2.0'
    #gem 'spree_usa_epay', :git => 'git://github.com/spree/spree_usa_epay.git'
    #gem 'spree_skrill', :git => 'git://github.com/spree/spree_skrill.git'
    gem 'spree_auth_devise', :git => 'git://github.com/spree/spree_auth_devise'
    gem 'devise-encryptable'
    # authorization
    gem 'cancan'
    #
    #gem 'resource_controller'
    #gem 'meta_search'
    gem 'ransack'
    #https://github.com/mislav/will_paginate/issues/174
    # Spree replaced will_paginate with Kaminari and now is using its methods,
    one of which is per instead of per_page
    #gem 'will_paginate'

    # Gems used only for assets and not required
    # in production environments by default.
    group :assets do
    gem 'sass-rails', '~> 3.2.3'
    gem 'coffee-rails', '~> 3.2.1'

    # See https://github.com/sstephenson/execjs#readme for more supported
    runtimes
    #gem execjs
    #gem 'therubyracer', :platforms => :ruby

    gem 'uglifier', '>= 1.0.3'
    end

    group :test do
    gem 'rspec-rails'
    gem 'capybara'
    # quickly define prototypes for each of your models and ask for instances
    # with properties that are important to the test at hand
    gem 'factory_girl_rails'
    # make rspec faster
    gem 'spork'
    # gem for testing an associations
    http://liahhansen.com/2011/04/14/testing-model-associations-in-rspec.html
    gem 'shoulda'
    # generating fake data such as names, addresses, and phone numbers
    gem 'faker'
    end

    group :development do
    gem 'rspec-rails'
    gem 'annotate'
    #gem 'multi_json'
    gem 'sanitize'
    end

    On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Arthur Galyamov <rede...@gmail.com<javascript:>
    "The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass:
    'Spree::BillingIntegration::Skrill::QuickCheckout'. This error is raised
    because the column 'type' is reserved for storing the class in case of
    inheritance. Please rename this column if you didn't intend it to be used
    for storing the inheritance class or overwrite
    Spree::PaymentMethod.inheritance_column to use another column for that
    information."
    I use Ruby 1.9.3, RubyOnRails 3.2.8, Spree 1.2.0.

    Thank you in advance for every suggestions and offers!

  • Nate Lowrie at Feb 28, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    It's good practice to never issue a blank "bundle update" command. Always
    update gems individually if you can.

    Regards,

    Nate
    Maybe that's because some gems updated and now are incompatible with my
    version of spree.
    Earlier it worked fine.
    Now I just click cart as an anonymous user.

    среда, 27 февраля 2013 г., 22:52:47 UTC+6 пользователь Arthur Galyamov