Should I modify any parameter to get a correct display of currency after in
most of standard Spree tables ?

I set it in the admin config , currency after , which is correctly set in
the html...

but when display in the table the currency character is set below... see
total 14,00 € and 16,00 €
unless I suppress the space before the currency character ( see 14,00€ ...
removed by hand in the html code)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LFeqZ-FIwGA/USyFZum40UI/AAAAAAAAAHs/q9iYCuSeij8/s1600/Capture+d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran+2013-02-26+a%CC%80+10.49.02.png>

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 28, 2013 at 9:13 pm
    I would say that this is a design bug. Could you please file an issue for
    this on https://github.com/spree/spree/issues?

    Should I modify any parameter to get a correct display of currency after
    in most of standard Spree tables ?

    I set it in the admin config , currency after , which is correctly set in
    the html...

    but when display in the table the currency character is set below... see
    total 14,00 € and 16,00 €
    unless I suppress the space before the currency character ( see 14,00€ ...
    removed by hand in the html code)

    <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LFeqZ-FIwGA/USyFZum40UI/AAAAAAAAAHs/q9iYCuSeij8/s1600/Capture+d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran+2013-02-26+a%CC%80+10.49.02.png>

    Ryan Bigg
    Community Manager