tailing the logfile working on an S3 problem and I see the following in the
error log on startup.

[1m [36m (0.7ms) [0m [1mSELECT owner_id, owner_type, name, value FROM
spree_preferences WHERE 'key' IS NULL [0m
PG::Error: ERROR: column "owner_id" does not exist

This seems to be related to
frontend/config/initializers/check_for_orphaned_preferences.rb

I see a db/migrate that removed owner_id some time ago. I don't think this
is relevant to the problem I am chasing, but thought I would bring it to
someone's attention in case this is another issue that needs to be resolved.

  • Nate Lowrie at Feb 20, 2013 at 9:32 pm
    The best thing to do is log an issue on github for this.

    Regards,

    Nate