I am using spree 1.3.2. When i tried to complete the payment by placing
order on confirm page, i received

Payment could not be processed, please check the details you entered.

I even tried check as payment method but even though same error comes. What
could be the reason? i am using the default payment gateway of spree.

Thanks
Rajat

  • Rajat07 at Feb 19, 2013 at 12:22 pm

    I am using spree 1.3.2. When i tried to complete the payment by placing
    order on confirm page, i received

    Payment could not be processed, please check the details you entered.

    I even tried check as payment method but even though same error comes.
    What could be the reason? i am using the default payment gateway of spree.
    I also checked that my Payment Information is also not getting changed
    when i choose check instead of credit card as payment mode.

    Thanks
    Rajat
  • Rajat07 at Feb 19, 2013 at 12:22 pm

    I am using spree 1.3.2. When i tried to complete the payment by placing
    order on confirm page, i received

    Payment could not be processed, please check the details you entered.

    I even tried check as payment method but even though same error comes.
    What could be the reason? i am using the default payment gateway of spree.
    I also checked that my Payment Information is also not getting updated
    when i choose check instead of credit card as payment mode.

    Thanks
    Rajat
  • Rajat07 at Feb 19, 2013 at 12:39 pm