See the attached image.

Does anyone have any solution for this?

  • Juliano Garcia at Feb 17, 2013 at 11:54 pm
    I jus install de spree 1.3.2 and it happened...

    Where are those imagems Ryan?
    Em domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2013 20h04min58s UTC-3, Ryan Bigg escreveu:

    Do you get this problem on a fresh install in English? Is it just the
    language settings? Are there any errors in your browser's console?

    On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Juliano Garcia <garci...@gmail.com<javascript:>