Hi, there!

Are you having trouble navigating through the Admin's Order menu in the
right (order details, customer details, shipments, adjustments, payments)?
I've noticed that something changed in the latest 1-3-stable github version
of Spree. Now, the last three options, shipments - adjustments - payments,
are invoked through $(form).submit, instead of being pure links like it was
before:

admin/orders/R306115863/shipments
admin/orders/R306115863/adjustments
admin/orders/R306115863/payments

The thing is: when I click, sometimes it doesn't do anything! I have to
manually enter the URL to go where I want. Why is that?

Regards!
Tiago.

  • Nate Lowrie at Feb 14, 2013 at 9:36 pm
    Tiago,

    Do you have Javascript enabled on your browser? Also, does it not work in
    ALL browsers or just a specific browser (like IE)?

    Regards,

    Nate
    Are you having trouble navigating through the Admin's Order menu in the
    right (order details, customer details, shipments, adjustments, payments)?
    I've noticed that something changed in the latest 1-3-stable github version
    of Spree. Now, the last three options, shipments - adjustments - payments,
    are invoked through $(form).submit, instead of being pure links like it was
    before:

    admin/orders/R306115863/shipments
    admin/orders/R306115863/adjustments
    admin/orders/R306115863/payments

    The thing is: when I click, sometimes it doesn't do anything! I have to
    manually enter the URL to go where I want. Why is that?

    Regards!
    Tiago.
  • Tiago Motta Jorge at Feb 14, 2013 at 9:43 pm
    Yes, JavaScript is enabled... Looking around the issues at spree's github, it appears that the menu has this behavior when the Order is not complete, yet...