Hi there,

I'm getting this error every time I try to test the store checkout process
even though I do have a shipping method setup? Any help would be great.

1 error prohibited this record from being saved:

There were problems with the following fields:

- No shipping methods available for selected location, please change
your address and try again.

  • Laurens Nienhaus at Feb 13, 2013 at 8:53 am
    Did you set up a zone containing the country you want to ship to in
    the configurations menu and did you assign that zone to your shipping
    method?