Hi guys,

Anyone came across the following problem?

For example, I override the spree order model in my own application, and
place the file in app/models/spree/order_decorator.rb,
everything works well beside the Thinking Sphinx error loading this file.

Thanks!

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm
    Could you please provide more information about this? There's no code and
    no error. How are we supposed to be able to debug your problem if we can't
    see what you're seeing?

    Anyone came across the following problem?

    For example, I override the spree order model in my own application, and
    place the file in app/models/spree/order_decorator.rb,
    everything works well beside the Thinking Sphinx error loading this file.

    Thanks!

  • JLTX at Feb 13, 2013 at 3:09 am
    Hi Ryan,

    Sorry about for not providing codes or errors, because it just happens when
    I start my application or run rake db:migrate etc, then:

    ThinkingSphinx: error loading
    /home/XXX/app/models/spree_overrides/order_decorator.rb
    ThinkingSphinx: error loading
    /home/XXX/app/models/spree_overrides/order_populator_decorator.rb
    ThinkingSphinx: error loading
    /home/XXX/app/models/spree_overrides/current_order_decorator.rb

    It seems liks a warning, everything works well besides this.

    On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, JLTX <wesley...@sitepointgroup.com<javascript:>
    Anyone came across the following problem?

    For example, I override the spree order model in my own application, and
    place the file in app/models/spree/order_decorator.rb,
    everything works well beside the Thinking Sphinx error loading this file.

    Thanks!

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 13, 2013 at 9:19 pm
    I've got no idea what is causing this error sorry.

    .