Yes I did run rake railties:install:migrations and rake db:migrate.

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:40:44 AM UTC+11, Nate Lowrie wrote:

Did you run rake railties:install:migrations when you upgraded?

Regards,

Nate
On Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:29:22 PM UTC-5, Dharshi Fernando wrote:

Hi,

I have upgraded our spree version from 1.2.0 -> 1.2.4. And this results
in (Object doesn't support #inspect) when I try to do
@first_product.images.first.attachment.

Anyone has any ideas about this error ?

Thanks

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 12, 2013 at 6:13 am
    Hey Dharshi!

    I was unable to reproduce this issue on my local Spree. Could you share
    your Gemfile please?