Hi all,

Just wondering can we include spree lib files in existing application
helpers? I tried(eg, include Spree::Core::Controllerhelpers::Common), but
it turns out this error:

undefined method `helper_method' for Spree::.....

BTW, what I have done is rewrite the methods in lib files in my own
application helpers. Hope there is a better way.

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 11, 2013 at 5:53 am
    Please show us exactly how you're getting that error message.