I finished upgrading my store yesterday and wrote a rather extensive piece
on how I do it. You can find it on my blog
here: http://www.binaryphile.com/spree/upgrading-spree-from-1-2-to-1-3/

Hope it's helpful.

Ted

  • Jon McCoy at Feb 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    Useful writeup...

    Theres a noticeable absence of upgrade guidance on the Spree Docs site or
    GitHub. I might be looking in the wrong place, but it'd be nice to know the
    recommended upgraded path for each release version. I can only hope that a
    x.x.x release is a bug fix without any functional changes and x.x is
    functional - even then, knowing what the correct upgrade process from
    previous x.x versions would be essential.

    Jon