No, this won't happen because the admin dashboard is being updated by the
jirafe.js file that is included into the application layout. We *could* add
some hooks into the API which would send requests off to Jirafe regarding
the orders.

If we were to do that, I would rather we used a background worker (in order
of preference: Sidekiq, Resque) to do it than to do it inline with the
request.