We have a kiosk solution instore. One section of the kiosk is a bookstore
(just a website being displayed through the kiosk), which we are planning
on using Spree for. I'm uncertain, however, that the payment process we
require is possible with Spree. Here is the ideal process we are looking
1. Customer will order a book through the kiosk
2. They will fill in their details (name & address)
3. These details will be printed onto a receipt through the kiosk
(including order & price information)
4. Customer will take receipt to the front counter
5. Employee will scan receipt, take cash and "release" the customers order
6. Released order will be sent to book distributor for delivery
The printing of the receipt can be handled by the kiosk itself, however I
am wanting to know if the 'release' of the customer's order is possible by
the cash register attendant. I.e. can the cash register attendant be logged
into the same store and finalise the customer's order once they have
I apologise if this is confusing but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you need any additional info.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spree" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.