After activating Jirafe I am not sure where the numbers for the frontend
engagement (visited/stayed/shopped) are coming from - where in the source
code are these API calls are being made?

The reason I ask is because I have a custom deployment in that the entire
frontend including product pages is independent of Spree, and I am just
making calls to Spree::OrdersController and Spree::CheckoutController to do
the commerce aspect (I have configured Spree::User to point to my User
class). So it is curious to me...

Thanks!
Ambert

[image: Inline image 1]

  • Ryan Bigg at Feb 6, 2013 at 7:09 am
    I don't know the answer to this... you might have to ask the Jirafe guys
    about this.