Good morning,
I'm having problem in choosing the type of payment.
I'm using the gem spree_boleto and this error:

I checked the error and is happening in spree_promo \ app \ controllers \
spree \ checkout_controller_decorator.rb

CheckoutController.class_eval the Spree ::

# TODO 90% of this method is duplicated code. DRY
def update
*if@order.update_attributes (object_params)*

Can not mass-assign protected attributes: state

Can anyone help me?

  • Ryan Bigg at Jan 31, 2013 at 8:12 pm
    Please file an issue on that gem's GitHub page:
    https://github.com/angelim/spree_boleto