of my overrides were broken in the head section and other places due to
I forked spree, and made a patch, branch 1-3-patch
that basically dumps the new scss and puts the old one back in
This solved most of my problems, except having to make the file
which has the following:
Spree::UserSessionsController].each do |klass|
Above due to the spree/products helper not available for some reason.
One other change to look out for is that the table
was changed to
There is a migration for this, but it does not get touched if
you already have the table spree_addresses.
I just did a manual rename and everything works fine
Also in this patch I changed Alexey's fine new Admin so that the colors
are higher contrast---no major tweaking just darkened up a couple of
colors so they are easier to view. I had a client immediately complain
about the low contrast colors being difficult to read.
Here is link to the patch:
So you can fork this, or figure out how to incorporate those changes
Hope this is helpful for people doing this migrating, and if others have
migration perhaps they could leave there tips in this thread to benefit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Spree" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.