When I try to checkout as a common user, after entering my email I go to
the Address step... I try to add an address... then I just select the
checkbox to use the same address for delivery. Then when I click the button
to continue I get this error: PG::ERROR spree duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "addresses_pkey"

I see the address is being stored in the table (spree_addresses) but is
useless. What can I do?? Please help

Here's the trace:

https://gist.github.com/4671685

  • Juancabrito at Jan 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm
    This is my Gemfile: https://gist.github.com/f7bf01019d11528f7634