Greg,

I used to use Paypal Express for all of my payments. Now, I am using both
that and BrainTree. The thing I liked the most about BrainTree was that
you could use them for the entire stack and pay a reasonable 2.3% rate or
you can use their gateway with your own merchant services account. The
latter option allows you the flexibility to shop for a lower rate and still
go through the BrainTree gateway.

Regards,

Nate