If we copy Spree reports to Excel we cannot chnage the dataformat of
currency data to an Excel number or currency format. Thus the data cannot
summed or calculated and we need to enter the data manually in a separate
colum. The same problem occurs with Date data.

  • Ryan Bigg at Jan 27, 2013 at 7:31 am
    Hi Evert,

    Could you please explain the problem better? I am having a hard time
    understanding you.

    If we copy Spree reports to Excel we cannot chnage the dataformat of
    currency data to an Excel number or currency format. Thus the data cannot
    summed or calculated and we need to enter the data manually in a separate
    colum. The same problem occurs with Date data.

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJan 26, '13 at 10:52a
activeJan 27, '13 at 7:31a
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Evert Fleischer: 1 post Ryan Bigg: 1 post