Hi all.

I'm working with the spree version 1.3.1 and I'm getting always the same
error when I try add a new product: "No master variant found to infer price"

I fill the four fields in the form: Name, sku, price and available_on.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

  • Ryan Bigg at Jan 21, 2013 at 1:02 am
    Could you please provide exact steps to reproduce this issue from a brand
    new Spree install?

    I'm working with the spree version 1.3.1 and I'm getting always the same
    error when I try add a new product: "No master variant found to infer price"

    I fill the four fields in the form: Name, sku, price and available_on.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJan 20, '13 at 9:46a
activeJan 21, '13 at 1:02a
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Ryan Bigg: 1 post Jose Miguel Gamazo: 1 post