Hello guys,
I have implemented spree_multi_lingual and spree_multi_currency gem in
Spree1.3.1 every thing is working properly except that after using
multi_currency gem new product are not accepting master price and are not
displayed in the store.
Here is the link of the repo what I have done ::
https://github.com/newtechfusion/BlackPearl,
please suggest what shall I do to make it work.

Best Regards.
Thanks.

  • Ryan Bigg at Jan 20, 2013 at 10:36 pm
    Sivan: Could you please explain what kind of features you're looking for in
    spree_multi_lingual and spree_multi_currency? We're taking feedback for
    Spree 2.0 and we're considering merging these features into core since they
    are requested so much.