So,
file registration_future.rb, it works
Deface::Override.new(:virtual_path => "spree/checkout/registration",
:insert_before => "div#registration",
:text => "<p>Registration is the future!
111</p>",
:name => "registration_future")

file home.rb, doesn't work
Deface::Override.new(:virtual_path => "spree",
:insert_before => "div#content",
:text => "<p>Registration is the future!</p>",
:name => "home")

file checkout_address.rb, woesn't work
Deface::Override.new(:virtual_path => "spree/checkout/address",
:insert_before => "div#checkout",
:text => "<p>Registration is the future!</p>",
:name => "checkout_address")

I have no ideas why. Is there any possibility to debug or trace it???

суббота, 19 января 2013 г., 15:04:00 UTC+4 пользователь Serega Sheypak