Where do I find more info about the official Spree Hosting on pricing,
etc..? Is this a VPS and is it fully managed?
On Thursday, October 27, 2011 9:55:09 AM UTC-4, reaper wrote:

Sean and Brian,

Thanks for the replies, I assumed that was the case since it was based
on Rackspace, but the description on the spreecommerce website didn't
provide any real details so I wasn't sure.

I'm still deciding whether to go with something like this or to just
go full out and use AWS for it.

Thanks again,
Chris