Hi,

I have a store that allows backorders, however recently I noticed I'm not
able to add a product that's out of stock to cart. As a user I get an
"<name of product> out of stock" flash error message. I'm not sure when
this stopped working, my best bet is the 1.2->1.3 upgrade.

Anybody having a similar problem? I'm a newbie to Spree, so I'd appreciate
any pointers that would help me fix this.

Thanks
Robert

  • Robert Kasanicky at Jan 13, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    I successfully reproduced the problem with a vanilla spree 1.3.1 store
    loaded with sample data - when I set the "on hand" count to zero I'm unable
    to add the product into the cart. However when I try the same with the
    online sandbox store (http://spreecommerce.com/one_click/signup) it works
    just fine.

    I'm puzzled, any ideas what's going on here?

    Thanks
    Robert

    --
  • Robert Kasanicky at Jan 13, 2013 at 4:44 pm
    This seems to be a regression in 1.3.1 release, all works fine with Spree

    https://github.com/spree/spree/issues/2430
[...]

  • Ryan Bigg at Jan 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    Oh I see you already filed an issue. Thanks!

[...]

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJan 12, '13 at 10:24p
activeJan 13, '13 at 8:15p
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Robert Kasanicky: 3 posts Ryan Bigg: 1 post