Hello community, i need some guide or advise to take out the shipping
and the inventory of Spree(1.0.1) I need to simplify the project, and
if i am sure i am going to use these functionalities, i need to take
them off. I thing the easies part is in the view, but i have tried to
simply take out the relations on the models, and i get a lots of
error. So i am requesting some organized way, for example: The classes
to star with,and then another, and so on.

waiting your replay..... big hugs

  • Ted at Jan 3, 2013 at 10:44 pm
    The best I've done without requiring an enormous amount of effort has been
    to create two things:

    - A zero-cost shipping method called "Downloads and services (no shipping)"
    - Using the spree_flexi_variants extension to make inventory-less options
    for my products

    You can see my store's code at: https://github.com/lilleyt/spree_dibs_1.2

    I groom the commit log every time I upgrade to a new point release, so my
    modifications are fairly clear and organized.

    I'd love to see how to do this more effectively though.
    Hello community, i need some guide or advise to take out the shipping
    and the inventory of Spree(1.0.1) I need to simplify the project, and
    if i am sure i am going to use these functionalities, i need to take
    them off. I thing the easies part is in the view, but i have tried to
    simply take out the relations on the models, and i get a lots of
    error. So i am requesting some organized way, for example: The classes
    to star with,and then another, and so on.

    waiting your replay..... big hugs
  • John at Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 pm
    I also use a dummy shipping method using
    https://github.com/halo/spree_digital

    I aim to use the spree api for in app purchasing of digital content.