Hello all,

I am new to Spree and have just installed Spree 1.3.0. I am interested in
comparing products, but spree-compare-products<https://github.com/calas/spree-compare-products>extension doesn't appear to work (installation fails). It was last updated
3 years ago. Has anyone been able to get it working, used it successfully
or know of a similar extension that would allow me to compare taxons?

Thank you.

  • Nate Lowrie at Jan 2, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    If it was last updated 3 years ago, chances are it doesn't even support the
    1.x trunk and you would be facing a lot of work to do it as the design of
    spree core changed drastically with version 1.0. You might check to see if
    there are any updated forks.

    Regards,

    Nate