Also struggeling with this one. Thanks for any answers people whats causing
this.

Regards
Ole
On Friday, December 7, 2012 2:22:59 PM UTC+1, magnus_vb wrote:

Hello
I have a (almost) working installation of version 1.3.0.rc1. The only
thing that is not working, is, that if I change the currency (in admin) I
get the message "No products found" on every product page.

Have gone through the installation process twice now, so any help is
welcome.

Regards,
Magnus

  • Ryan Bigg at Dec 26, 2012 at 8:12 pm