I've just upgraded to 1-3-stable, and now I can not remove products from
the admin interface.

Hovering the "delete" (trashbin icon) shows this link in the statusbar of
my browser:

"http://localhost:3000/admin/products/product1"

after clicking, I get sent to the "Edit" page of the product instead of
having it removed.

"http://localhost:3000/admin/products/product/edit"

I have not messed with anything in the routes, and they look like this now:

admin_products GET /admin/products(.:format)
spree/admin/products#index
POST /admin/products(.:format)
spree/admin/products#create
new_admin_product GET
/admin/products/new(.:format)
spree/admin/products#new
edit_admin_product GET
/admin/products/:id/edit(.:format)
spree/admin/products#edit
admin_product GET
/admin/products/:id(.:format)
spree/admin/products#show
PUT
/admin/products/:id(.:format)
spree/admin/products#update
DELETE
/admin/products/:id(.:format)
spree/admin/products#destroy

Any ideas? Thanks and merry xmas everyone.

  • Ryan Bigg at Dec 26, 2012 at 8:13 pm
    Please file a new issue on https://github.com/spree/spree