Hi guys.

I would like to create a page using Spree with theme "Spree_Fancy".
When I use my project with sqlite, it's run normaly.
But when i try to use my project with Mysql, I have a problem with "rake
db:migrate".

Someone could help me how to create a project of Spree using Spree_Fancy
Theme?
And someone knows how to remove the CART of the system?
It's only a system to show the product portfolio to client.

Tnhx for all.