First off, I love the new API documentation, thanks for getting that
together :)

Currently I'm trying to understand where in the process of payment the
credit card object gets created. When I try to have it be a part of the
creation of the payment, it complains about mass assignment wrt source and
source type. If I put it in purchase it's not used and I get an error that
shows that it's not in the payment already, and the purchase process isn't
picking it up from parameters.

I'm using the ActiveMerchant Plugnpay gateway and have the login and
password correctly configured.

What I really need to know is at what point in this process does the credit
card get created, and any hints as to how to do it in the first place. I
didn't see an API entry point for creating a credit card...

thank you in advance...
jd

  • Jeremy Kaplan at Dec 24, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    I believe I figured this
[...]

  • Jeremy Kaplan at Dec 24, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    This ended up being an error between keyboard and chair. I was
    misunderstanding how credit cards are dealt with in the first place.