If any item is added to the cart that doesn't have a defined weight, on the
checkout step I get "divided by 0" on the line
ruby-1.9.3-p194@ecommerce/bundler/gems/spree_active_shipping-c42ea2364ed6/app/models/spree/calculator/active_shipping/base.rb:171:

if item_weight < max_weight
max_quantity = (max_weight/item_weight).floor

If this is an existing unpatched issue I could submit a fix for it.

Thanks,
Victor

  • Ryan Bigg at Dec 11, 2012 at 12:16 am
    This seems to be a problem with spree_active_shipping. Please file an issue
    (or pull request) on that project.