I am running selenium2 (Webdriver) using Python scripts.
When I run the scripts Firefox does not open maximised. It only fills half
the screen.
Is there some code that i can include in my script to make Firefox open
maximised.
Thanks in advance.

  • Vaibhav Tripathi at Sep 5, 2015 at 9:22 am
    You can use as below:

    driver = webdriver.Firefox()

    driver.maximize_window()

    -Vaibhav
    I am running selenium2 (Webdriver) using Python scripts.
    When I run the scripts Firefox does not open maximised. It only fills half
    the screen.
    Is there some code that i can include in my script to make Firefox open
    maximised.
    Thanks in advance.

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/5e955084-5178-4089-baee-f4b8cf93c978%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/5e955084-5178-4089-baee-f4b8cf93c978%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .
  • MS at Sep 5, 2015 at 10:12 am
    driver.manage().window().maximize();
    I am running selenium2 (Webdriver) using Python scripts.
    When I run the scripts Firefox does not open maximised. It only fills half
    the screen.
    Is there some code that i can include in my script to make Firefox open
    maximised.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Vaibhav Tripathi at Sep 6, 2015 at 8:24 am
    driver.manage().window().maximize() is not availablee in Selenium python
    bindings. It is better to use with Java bindings if i am not wrong.

    -Vaibhav

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/6d8777fd-ed2b-4331-bebd-cdf0dd24be29%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/6d8777fd-ed2b-4331-bebd-cdf0dd24be29%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .