Hi, i have a problem, my web application should have a window prompt up for
me when i click on an "Add" button, but it didn't prompt up when i run the
test cases from Selenium IDE inside Firefox.
It did prompt up when i click it manually.
I tried to use WaitFor and AssertElement inside the test cases and it
passed when asserting the window.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sPkvuNvDH-U/VZov9JxHc5I/AAAAAAAADGE/jj49Twu3hgE/s1600/Screen%2B1.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tm_edkNi27Y/VZov9ri_QlI/AAAAAAAADGI/2xM6C2Qa-zk/s1600/Screen%2B2.png>

Please help.

  • Sridhar U at Jul 7, 2015 at 4:24 am
    There should be mouse click event associated with the button. Please fire
    the mouse click event with the help of Actions feature, using any 3rd part
    or try with the Javascript.

    Let me know if you need any more help on this.

    Thanks,
    Sridhar U