Hi, all,

I am working on a project of screen capture to compare different versions
of web pages' UI by using C# webdriver (Firefox).
I set the browser window maximized when it is launched and use webdriver's
built-in TakeScreenshot method.
But I encounter strange thing:

1. The image size is different in different running though all images have
the same size in the same running.
e.g. one day they are 1280X942, another day is 1024X864.

2. In different deployment environment (like Production, CI, QA), the image
size is different.

Is this deployment environment issue, webdriver's issue or anything else?

Thank you very much!