Hi all,

Am using selenium webdriver for automation and writing java code in eclipse
for my application(using Firefox Profile and driver).

Now in my UI screen, there will be an option where ill select a product and
that will appear in my shopping cart in the right side.

I want to compare the charge of the product where am selecting it and the
charge of the same product that appears to the right side in the shopping
cart. If the value is different in shopping cart i want an error to be
thrown. Was not able to find what can command can i use here.

Can some one please help me in resolving this??

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ramya
Systems Engineer.