Hi all,

I want to minimize my browser window by pressing ALT + SPACE + n key.
While running my automation, after minimizing the browser window manually,
it pops up again whenever a log out / log in operation happens.
How can I implement the above mentioned combination using Actions class or
any other idea will suffice.

Below is what i had tried:

         Actions action = new Actions(driver);
         action.keyDown(Keys.ALT).
perform();
         action.keyDown(Keys.SPACE).perform();
         action.keyDown(Keys.getKeyFromUnicode('\u004E')).perform();

i am getting an error while running it:

         Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Key
Down / Up events only make sense for modifier keys.

Thanks,
Vardhan.

  • Aman Saraf Jain at Feb 21, 2014 at 7:11 am
    hi,

    Use robot class to handle key events try to give ascii value, yo may see
    the exapmle on
    http://amansarafjain.blogspot.in/2014/02/use-of-robot-class-this-sample-code.html

    Thanks&Regards
    Aman