<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-vyf1E4pR-TA/UrvZSAKgFsI/AAAAAAAAAEM/P9jngClG62s/s1600/No+Buffer+Space.png>

  Am getting *No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?* error
while reading the values from drop down, up to some level it reads, but
after that level it's giving this kind error (Attached Screenshot)
Is this because of more values in drop down ? How can i move ahead with
this. Can i get any help on this? thx

Chava

  • Chava at Jan 6, 2014 at 9:21 am

    Am getting *No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?* error
    while reading the values from drop down, up to some level it reads, but
    after that level it's giving this kind error (Attached Screenshot)
    Is this because of more values in drop down ? How can i move ahead with
    this. Can i get any help on this? thx

    Chava
  • Julian Arocena at Feb 6, 2014 at 2:26 pm
    Hey I'm getting the same problem. I've used selenium for a long time and
    this is my first time with this problems. Did you find a solution?

    Thanks,

    Julian

    Am getting *No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?* error
    while reading the values from drop down, up to some level it reads, but
    after that level it's giving this kind error (Attached Screenshot)
    Is this because of more values in drop down ? How can i move ahead with
    this. Can i get any help on this? thx

    Chava
    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/dd75b7ac-b5a2-42e8-9163-68320f470363%40googlegroups.com
    .