I am using Windows 8, IE 10 (java - WebDriver 2.37.0) and I am trying to
wait until the element is loaded on the page. I used following code.

WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(); driver.get("*http://abc.com*<http://abc.com/>");
WebElement myDynamicElement = (new WebDriverWait(driver,
10).until(ExpectedConditions.presenceOfElementLocated(By.id("myDynamicElement")));

But its throwing timeout exception. If I remove this code, its able to
identify the element on the webdriver.

I tried the same code in other browsers as FireFox, Chrome but its still
throwing error.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks