Button Click is not happening in Selenium RC for IE .

The button is of a dhtmlx component.Interestingly This Button works fine
with FireFox & GoogleChrome

I tried with both xpath & CSS ,but result is the same.

Please Help me with a valuable suggestion's

  • Mike Riley at Feb 13, 2013 at 9:03 pm
    Show us the HTML and the locator strings you used that were not working
    with IE.

    Mike