Hi Guys,

I have two scenarios which I am stuck with while automating the flex
application using Flex Pilot.
1. Have a check box that needs to be selected. But for every new customer I
come to this page I get the ID of each new customer as "chain=id:247$709" .
This value changes for every new customer. Is there a solution to get the
ID of the check box based on the text beside the checkbox at runtime?
2.Have to click on a link based on the link text which is physically
visible to the user. Tried out different options like
chain=htmlText:XXXXX; chain=text:XXXXXX; etc..

How to identify a flex element based on Text that is physically being
displayed.

Thanks,

Anil.