html =

(note the space between this and class). When I atttempt to locate using

a = driver.find_element_by_xpath('//div[@class="this class"]')

I cannot locate. I would rather not use a contains() here. Is there a way
to locate this properly? This is not html text so using &nbsp; does not
apply.

Thanks,
Dave

  • Oscar Rieken at Dec 5, 2012 at 12:22 am
    @driver.find_element(class: "this class")

    (note the space between this and class). When I atttempt to locate using

    a = driver.find_element_by_xpath('//div[@class="this class"]')

    I cannot locate. I would rather not use a contains() here. Is there a way
    to locate this properly? This is not html text so using &nbsp; does not
    apply.

    Thanks,
    Dave

  • Maxim Vorobev at Dec 5, 2012 at 6:17 am
    http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=4802&can=1&sort=-id&colspec=ID%20Stars%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary