Hi All,

I am new to selenium, it will be great if some one can help here

1) I havent selected the script, i am planning to select Java or Python,
our product is in Java; is there any advantage if i choose java as my
script language ?

2) Is there any way i can use our product's jar file to perform some
actions ?

example : I need to create a component, perform some actions and delete
the component

I dont want to use UI automation for creating and
deleting the component, both this need to be obtain with API

Regards,
Rayees

  • Mark Collin at Nov 29, 2012 at 9:35 pm
    IMHO Choose the language you are most proficient with.

    I would go with Java, but that's because I know Java best J