Hi All,

I am creating scripts using Selenium Web driver using TestNG. I am running
test scripts on IE 8 browser with Windows 7 OS of 64 bit.
My test runs fine but it does not open IE 8 browser as full screen. It
keeps blinking on task bar. I need to click on IE icon at task bar which
opens the browser but does not maximise.

Kindly advise how i can displayed browser automatically when i run
testng.xml and also maximising the browser

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin Maru

  • Sachin maru at Nov 30, 2012 at 6:57 am
    Hi All,

    Does any one has solution for below query. Thnx in Advance......

    Regards,
    Sachin Maru