We need to see HTML

From: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
On Behalf Of sachin
Sent: 18 November 2012 14:51
To: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [selenium-users] Handling Upload Modal Window on MAC

Hi All,

I'm working on Safari browser on MAC OS X. I have a requirement in the
application to upload a file from the local file system. I have to select a
file and upload it. I have gone through earlier posts related to it, where
passing the location of the file using sendKeys() was an option. But in this
scenario, that cannot be done as there is no input text box attached to it.
The file name is directly displayed after the upload and there is cross
symbol to delete the uploaded file.
Can anyone suggest me good solution to accomplish this task ?

I know this is not the right place to ask this query but may be someone can
help me out. Did anyone use AppleScript to perform this task? This will make
life easier.

Regards,
Sachin

  • Sachin at Nov 18, 2012 at 3:39 pm