Just as the title stated, I have one program working on Selenium RC based
on the selected URL from Combo Box.
If i click my "Start" button without selecting the Url in the combobox,
there is an error message will automatically prompt up.

The error message will be something like this
"Unhandled exception has occurred in you application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error... ... ... Object
reference not set to an instance of an object."

So, i can proceed my test by clicking the Continue. My problem is how could
i change this error message to be replace by my Error message? I tried to
use the MessageBox.Show method but it seem like the former message cannot
be replace. Anyway to overcome this problem? Thank you very much.

  • Jaydenz at Nov 16, 2012 at 4:30 am
    Is this possible for me to do that? Or we just can an extra pop up message
    but not removing the original one?

    Jaydenz於 2012年11月14日星期三UTC+8上午9時41分14秒寫道: