Hi,

As per my project, having 15 classes in testng.xml. When i run testng, i
got OutofMemory exp.. so i given more heap memory (in eclipse) then its
working fine.

I added build.xml file to my project and when i try to run through command
prompt, getting :TestNG [Error] Cannot instantiate class (for 7th class).
Upto 6 classes its working fine.

Kindly help me out...

{ i tried by allocating memory max 1548m to jvm in command prompt but no
use. There is no Xmx option in ant bat file just like eclipse}

  • Mark Collin at Nov 3, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    I would suggest a TestNG mailing list, I can see nothing relating to
    Selenium here.