Hi guys,

I am new to selenium and I am trying to use reportNG with TestNG. I am
getting an error in my code as

"No enclosing instance of the type ReporterConfig.Property is accessible in
scope"

while using the statment ReporterConfig.Property.this.setName();

I have icluded all the jar files that are mentioned on testNG site that is
: *reportng*-1.1.3.jar and velocity-dep-1.4.*jar files.* I have also
included the* *Listeners.

Right now I am able to generate html reports but it is created always by
same name, thus when I run next scripts the results are overwritten again
and again.

I want to create new html file each time I run a script with the script
name.

Please suggest !!

  • Rasih at Oct 26, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    Just add here.... aim is to rename the testNG generated report which by
    default generated with name as "emailable-testreport"

    is there any way around to rename this testNG report via script ???
    I am new to selenium and I am trying to use reportNG with TestNG. I am
    getting an error in my code as

    "No enclosing instance of the type ReporterConfig.Property is accessible
    in scope"

    while using the statment ReporterConfig.Property.this.setName();

    I have icluded all the jar files that are mentioned on testNG site that is
    : *reportng*-1.1.3.jar and velocity-dep-1.4.*jar files.* I have also
    included the* *Listeners.

    Right now I am able to generate html reports but it is created always by
    same name, thus when I run next scripts the results are overwritten again
    and again.

    I want to create new html file each time I run a script with the script
    name.

    Please suggest !!

  • Mike Riley at Nov 5, 2012 at 4:06 am
    This is a TestNG question, which is best asked on that forum, where they
    have the expertise:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/testng-users

    Mike